Always looking for new talents to join the team!
We are currently considering hiring agents in our areas of expertise, going along with the growth of our brokerage. Our areas of coverage extend from Playa Marbella to Las Catalinas but also the San Juanillo area, and Puerto Coyote – San Miguel.
If you fit the following requirements, align with our values and recognize yourself as a potentially valuable addition to our team, please feel free to reach out.
About Hidden Coast Realty
We have been in business for over 25 years in the Tamarindo area.
We offer one of the most competitive websites in the area to showcase your listings along with access to multiple other international real estate platforms.
Our marketing and branding is up to the latest standards, as well as the use of our social media.
We believe success is meaningless without purpose, which is why we participate in local charity and community organizations such as ADI Tamarindo, CEPIA, etc.
As we are not a franchise, therefore, we do not have to split our commissions with our “parent brokerage”. Thus, our agents earn more money on each deal and we do not charge desk fees.
We have a flexible schedule. Team members take turns in the office and the goal is to stay away from the 9 to 5 schedule whilst staying productive.
We build our work hours around our personal lives and the activities we like to do.
We are a small (under 10), friendly, and hard-working team of honest individuals. The sense of team is really strong at Hidden Coast Realty and we are always aiming to help each other out.
- You are between 30 and 60 years old
- You have your own car (preferably a 4 wheel drive)
- You have Costa Rican citizenship or residency
- You speak at least Spanish, English, and maybe even more languages?
- You have lived in our area for a few years and know it well.
- You are experienced in sales and/or real estate and are willing to work as part of a team to make your work benefit not only yourself but the entire brokerage.
- You want to work with a team led by a broker with an expansive network and a lot of experience to share and willing to give you the right tools to succeed.
- You are financially stable, have savings, and understand that as you start your new career in real estate you might not generate any income for 6 months to a year until your first deal.
- You are currently working for another brokerage in Costa Rica and are looking to relocate to the Tamarindo area to see more opportunities.
If this appeals to you, we would be more than happy to chat with you. Please feel free to reach out!