Always looking for new talents to join the team!
We are currently considering hiring agents in our areas of expertise, going along with the growth of our brokerage. Our areas of coverage extend from Playa Marbella to Las Catalinas but also the San Juanillo area, and Puerto Coyote – San Miguel.
If you fit the following requirements, align with our values and recognize yourself as a potentially valuable addition to our team, please feel free to reach out.
About Hidden Coast Realty
At Hidden Coast Realty, we are dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional service and expertise in real estate for over 20 years now. With our competitive website, we offer one of the most comprehensive listing platforms in the area, and we have access to multiple international real estate platforms to ensure maximum exposure for your property.
We pride ourselves on staying up-to-date with the latest marketing and branding techniques, including the use of social media to reach a wider audience. Additionally, we believe that success is not just about financial gain, but also about making a positive impact on the community. That’s why we actively participate in local charity and community organizations such as ADI Tamarindo and CEPIA.
As an independent brokerage, we do not have to split our commissions with a parent company, which means that our agents earn more money on each deal. Furthermore, we don’t charge desk fees, allowing our agents to keep more of their hard-earned commissions.
We also understand the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer a flexible schedule. Our team members take turns working in the office, and we prioritize productivity over a strict 9 to 5 schedule. We believe that by building our work hours around our personal lives and the activities we enjoy, we can achieve a better quality of life and productivity.
Our team is made up of friendly and hard-working individuals who are passionate about what we do. We work together as a close-knit team, always ready to support and help each other out. At Hidden Coast Realty, we strive to create a positive and collaborative work environment that benefits both our team members and our clients.
- You are between 30 and 60 years old
- You have your own car (preferably a 4 wheel drive)
- You have Costa Rican citizenship or residency
- You speak at least Spanish, English, and maybe even more languages?
- You have lived in our area for a few years and know it well.
- You are experienced in sales and/or real estate and are willing to work as part of a team to make your work benefit not only yourself but the entire brokerage.
- You want to work with a team led by a broker with an expansive network and a lot of experience to share and willing to give you the right tools to succeed.
- You are financially stable, have savings, and understand that as you start your new career in real estate you might not generate any income for 6 months to a year until your first deal.
- You are currently working for another brokerage in Costa Rica and are looking to relocate to the Tamarindo area to see more opportunities.
If this appeals to you, we would be more than happy to chat with you. Please feel free to reach out!