Pinilla 14.5 hectares ( 36 acres )
Beautiful piece of land with many mature trees bordering its river crossing it.
This property has room for many ideas and is located close to many dynamics that make the area one of the most popular to settle down in for many expats moving down to Costa Rica.
Some of the features:
- Located 15 minute drive away from all professional services offered in Tamarindo area and only 4 miles from the popular surfing beaches of Avellanas and Playa Negra.
- Total land size 14.5 hectares / 36 Acres
- Just a short 5-minute drive to the Hacienda Pinilla Resort, a 4-Star Residential & Golfing Resort (featuring 4 miles of beachfront), and also home to the J.W. Marriott Hotel, a 200-room luxury beachfront resort.
- Adjacent to Pinilla Canopy Tours, and only minutes away from nearby surfing, paddle boarding, sailing, snorkeling, sport fishing, horse back riding, shopping, day spas,fitness centers, yoga studios, nature tours, and much more!
- Less than a one-hour drive from Liberia, Guanacaste’s Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR),
- Includes a legally permitted well which was successfully drilled on the property in July 2016.
- One of this property’s greatest assets is the existence of the Pinilla River (Rio de Pinilla), which effectively divides the estate in two equal pieces.
- This land could easily be developed as both a residential and agricultural holding because of the recently drilled, high capacity water-well.
Offered at $420.000 USD / US$3/m2
- 24/7 Security
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Club
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after Exit
- Cofee pot
- Condominium Title
- Gated Community
- Golf Course
- High ROI
- HOA fees
- ocean view
- Paved street
- Private Title
- Tennis Court
- Tropical Garden
- Underground Parking
- walk to the beach
a few hundred meters east from the soccer field of San Jose de Pinilla